The museum is situated within the archeological site of Delphi and is housed in a two-storey building with a total surface area of 2270 sq m. The initial building was erected in 1903 and was later enlarged and refurbished.

The Museum exhibits artifacts from the 8th cent. B.C. up until its decline in Late Antiquity. Amongst the exhibits are: the Charioteer (one of the finest examples of ancient bronze statues), the Naxian Sphinx, the pediment and parts of the frieze of the Treasury of Siphnos, fragments of the metope of the Treasury of the Athenians depicting Hercules’s Twelve Labors, the Navel and the statues of the mythical brothers Kleobis (Cleobis) and Biton.

(For more information please use the following link, of the museum's official website)